Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Nick Jonas Talks Sex, Women, And Crazy Fans

Tryna break the chains but the chains only break me.

In a recent interview with Elle, Nick Jonas discussed purity rings, women, sex, and Miley Cyrus.

In a recent interview with Elle, Nick Jonas discussed purity rings, women, sex, and Miley Cyrus.

Valerie Macon / Getty Images

On everyone's obsession with the Jonas Brothers' purity rings and the South Park episode they inspired, Nick said:

On everyone's obsession with the Jonas Brothers' purity rings and the South Park episode they inspired, Nick said:

Gerardo Mora / Getty Images

There was so much attention on my sex life at 15. It was uncomfortable. If you were talking about a 15-year-old's sex life or a 17-year-old's in any other context it would be totally obscene. I wasn't able to enjoy [the episode] when it came out. [Laughs] But now I think it's hilarious.

Via elle.com

It shaped my view of the importance of sex. My journey with faith evolved and became more about my personal relationship with God. It was about me being comfortable with my decisions. As a 22-year-old man, I'm a man in all ways, and I'm comfortable with that. It's freeing now to be transparent.

Via elle.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment