Thursday, May 28, 2015

Tell Us About Yourself(ie): Brittny Gastineau

Rachel Murray, Valerie Macon, Slaven Vlasic / Getty. Chris Ritter / BuzzFeed.

What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?

My brand logo.

When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?

A glass of champagne.

What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?

"Amazing." Everything is Amazing, but I am working on that!

What is the last thing you searched for on Google?

Google Trends.

Who is the last person that called or texted you?

My mother Lisa Gastineau, we talk everyday.

What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?

I was on a date and seated right next to my ex-boyfriend. He was with a date as well. It started out very awkward but we broke the ice by introducing ourselves to our dates and ended up having a great time.

When is the last time you went to a theater?

I just went to Landmark Regent Theater in Westwood last week to see Noah Baumbach's new film While We're Young. Love Ben Stiller and Ryan Serhant.

What TV shows should everyone should be watching?

Game of Thrones, Girls, House of Cards.

And what is your TV guilty pleasure?

Million Dollar Listing New York. I am from New York and miss the city so that show gives me my NYC fill.

What's the first CD you bought?

II, the Boyz II Men CD when I was 11 years old.

What is the one food you cannot resist?

Burgers. I am definitely a “burgers and beer” type of girl.

What music are you currently listening to?

Drake, Kanye, Maroon 5, Rihanna, Taylor Swift.

What movie makes you laugh the most?

Best In Show. Christopher Guest is brilliant and I am love satirical humor.

What drives you absolutely crazy?

When people aren't on time.

What's your favorite day of the year?

July 4th, I love bbq's and fireworks.

What was your first online screen name?

Pretty_Fierce

What's your favorite emoji?

The Celebration Emoji

Pick one: Kittens or puppies?

Puppies

New York or Los Angeles?

Both

Comedy or drama?

Comedy

Bacon or Nutella?

Nutella

Coffee or tea?

Coffee

'80s or '90s?

80's

Britney or Christina?

Britney, we have the same name!

NSYNC or BSB?

BSB

Beyonce or Rihanna?

Rihanna

Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?

Who?

And finally: tell us a secret.

The law of attraction is the secret to my success.



Brittny is collaborating with HSN’s Tiana B. for her capsule collection, available at HSN.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment