Thursday, July 23, 2015

The 32 Most WTF Celebrity Outfits From The '00s

What were they thinking?

Alicia Keys â€" February 2003

Alicia Keys â€

What was she thinking? "Ponchos are cool, hats are cool, scarfs are cool, beige is cool, casual is cool. OMG a casual beige, striped, hooded poncho – PERFECT!"

Adam Rountree / Getty Images

P!nk â€" September 2000

P!nk â€

What was she thinking? "I know, I'll cut the waistband off my jeans – that will simplify this outfit."

George De Sota / Getty Images

P!nk â€" August 2002

P!nk â€

What was she thinking? "I wonder what I would look like with loads of tattoos... Wait, I have a Sharpie!"

Mark Mainz / Getty Images

Jennifer Lopez â€" February 2003

Jennifer Lopez â€

What was she thinking? "I want to look peasant chic, but also I want people to know where my nipples are."

Carlos Alvarez / Getty Images


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment