Tuesday, October 29, 2013

23 Powerful And Important Photos From Ben Cohen's 2014 Calendar Shoot

God is real. I’m a believer. Also pregnant.

Hail Holy Queen. The great mother, Mary. And Jesus himself. Ben Cohen is real!!!

Hail Holy Queen. The great mother, Mary. And Jesus himself. Ben Cohen is real!!!

youtube.com

Set to come out in 2014, or later this year (I haven't bought a calendar since I was a tween at a mall so I'm not sure how these things work), the calendar features ruby player Ben Cohen in various compromising & hot positions.

Set to come out in 2014, or later this year (I haven't bought a calendar since I was a tween at a mall so I'm not sure how these things work), the calendar features ruby player Ben Cohen in various compromising & hot positions.

youtube.com

First off, and most importantly, there is VPL.

First off, and most importantly, there is VPL.

VPL = visible penis line. C'mon people. If you didn't know that by now you might as well leave. LEAVE!

youtube.com

Shower scenes.

Shower scenes.

youtube.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment