Monday, October 28, 2013

Kelly Osbourne To Lady Gaga: "Eat Shit"

That story and more in today’s CelebFeed Gossip Roundup!

Lady Gaga tried to end her ongoing feud with Kelly Osbourne by posing with her mom, Sharon, and a cake that said "Happy Birthday Kelly." Kelly responded:

Twitter: @ladygaga

"Not to be ungrateful but why would you send me a birthday cake via my MOTHER in a country half the would away? #JustSendItToME #LoveNotWar"

and then, "#EatMyShit #Hypocrisy." Gaga replied,

"I didn't know it was your B-day until this afternoon. Meant as a peace offering. Happy Birthday."

Future proposed to Ciara on her 28th birthday.

Larry Busacca / Getty Images

Kim Kardashian would like the world to know that despite giving birth, her "down there" is just fine. She announced on Keeping Up With The Kardashians, "When I came back from the hospital the first thing I did was go and look at my vagina in the mirror. It looks better-looking than before."

Keeping Up With The Kardashians


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment