Friday, December 27, 2013

The Year In Snoop

As told by the man himself. Ya dig?

John Gara for BuzzFeed

This year was a journey for me in more ways than one. Come along for my flashback and I hope you're ready for 2014. Ya wit me?!?

Reincarnated.

The Documentary. The Album. The Coffee Table Book. The Grammy nomination. You can watch, listen and read about my spiritual journey from Dogg to Lion. It was a real life changing experience that I'm glad I got to share with the world. I even just received a Grammy nomination for Best Reggae Album. Jah!!

Reincarnated.

assets-s3.rollingstone.com

#NOGUNSALLOWED

A song with a message like this has to come from the heart, and for me, that heart is connected to being a father. That's why I asked my daughter, Cori B., to be a part of this song. And why I asked Drake to help spread this positive message. It’s more than a song for me — it’s a social movement and a call to action to end gun violence. It’s a movement I started this year with The League of Young Voters to raise awareness and incite a national conversation on ways we can eliminate gun violence. I hope you will all join me in 2014 to stop this violence!


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment