Monday, October 14, 2013

One Of Miley Cyrus' Little-Person Backup Dancers Calls Her Out

That story and more in today’s CelebFeed Gossip Roundup!

One of the backup dancers in Miley Cyrus' VMAs performance wrote about being a little person and how the gig made her "feel less than human." Her whole essay is worth a read, but here's a taste:

Rick Diamond / Getty Images

I had never been in a performance where I was purely meant to be gawked or laughed at. I will never forget that performance because it is what forced me to draw my personal line in the sand. After our first dress rehearsal in the costumes with the crew, publicists, performers etc watching us, I walked out of the Barclay Center shaking and crying. Thankfully, my best friends, Kelly and Kerri, happened to be NYC to visit me. They were waiting for me and I walked up to them and broke down. I love being the center of attention, but that was something different. I was being stared and laughed at for all of the wrong reasons. I was being looked at as a prop…as something less than human.

Via holliseum.wordpress.com

Michael Douglas actually had tongue cancer, not throat cancer — aka Catherine Zeta Jones' vagina is in the clear.

Jason Merritt / Getty Images

After campaigning for it online, Bon Jovi showed up to a fan's wedding and walked her down the aisle.

David Bergman / bonjovi.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment