Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Astro Answers 37 Random Questions

The actor & musician sits down and answers some very important questions.

David J. Bertozzi / BuzzFeed

Maybe you know him from Red Band Society, maybe you recognize him as the "kid rapper" on X Factor, or maybe you're already listening to his latest EP, Computer Era. Whatever the case may be, you'll know Astro just a little bit more after reading his answers to our Rapid-Fire Q&A!

1. What's your favorite emoji?

My favorite emoji is probably the little firecracker. Either that or the praying hands.

2. Do you have a favorite color?

Probably green. I don't know why — it's not because of money. It's just always been green since I was a baby.

3. What's your prefferred pizza topping?

Probably buffalo chicken, maybe a little bit of hot sauce. But I don't go that far with pizza. I like to keep it regular.

4. What's your favorite word?

Probably "son." I call my homies "son," so it's like, "Yo, son."

5. And your most overused word?

It depends. Like, if I'm nervous I'll probably say something like "like." Like, like, like. But that's only when I'm extra-extra nervous.

6. Do you have a favorite vegetable?

Broccoli. Broccoli is the bomb. I love broccoli.

7. Favorite boy band?

I don't know if it's really a boy band but I liked Take 6. They were a group that were popular in the late '80s, early '90s.

David J. Bertozzi / BuzzFeed


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment