Monday, December 22, 2014

Lance Bass Got Married This Weekend And It Was Beautiful

“We laughed, we cried, we married,” said the former member of NSYNC of his special day.

Lance Bass and Michael Turchin finally tied the knot this weekend in a star-studded ceremony that will be televised as an E! special this February.

instagram.com

"Today I marry the man of my dreams. He makes me smile; he makes my heart melt; he makes me....me," shared Bass on his Instagram.

instagram.com

"We wanted our wedding to be full of elements that we grew up with and things that we learned from our parents. It's all about one generation passing on to the next generation how to do things," Bass told People Magazine.

instagram.com

The ceremony took place in Los Angeles at the Park Plaza Hotel.

instagram.com


View Entire List ›

No comments:

Post a Comment